March 11, 2012

I just recieved the Butterfly Award!

I'd first like to thank the lovely Moi@http://futureeditorinchief.blogspot.com/ for awarding me this award :) Thanks hun I love your blog too!


RULES:
Link Back to the person who awarded you.
Answer the following questions.
Award to as little or many other blogs as you'd like.

Whats your favorite popular song? Take Care- Drake w/ Rihanna

Whats your favorite dessert? Cupcakes

What is your favorite pet? Dog

Black or White? I like both of them together very chic.

What is your best feature? My hair :)

What is your everyday attitude? Go with the flow

What is perfection? It doesnt exist

What is your guilty pleasure? Shopping of course


I'd like to award the following bloggers with the Butterfly Award:


Congrats Girls!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...