May 26, 2012

Floral Amour

Well hello dolls :) This past couple of weeks I've been real inspired by the flowers in and around the outside of my house. From roses to daisies (my favorite flower) even the creek in my back yard has inspired me. Spring is coming to an end and Summer is about to kick in. I wanted to share with you some of the great pics I was able to take. With the pictures I took I was compelled to pull anything floral I owned fashion based wiether it be clothing or accessories, and photograph it. It's amazing to think any average everyday sight can be so inspiering, and relate back to fashion at the same time. So here are all the pictures I took, enjoy!

Until next time dolls,
                 -XOXO A-


































No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...