June 1, 2012

Style Files OOTD: Into the Blue

Welcome back dolls! So I'm super excited about this post. I had the amazing pleasure of working with Ken Bruggeman of Ken Bruggeman Photography a local photographer in York, PA. Hes a great photographer who knows how to capture a special moment that can't be duplicated. Like any other photographer Ken does weddings, family pictures, etc., but he does it all with his own technique that I love, and if you go to his website linked above you'll know just what I'm talking about. Although he does the kind of shoots I mentioned above his true passion lies in fashion photography. This is why we both thought it'd be a great chance to team up and work together. So his photography will now be featured in my Outfits of the Day (ootd). So I hope you enjoy the outfit as well as the amazing pictures, and make sure to check out Ken's website :)
                        -XOXO A-







What I Wore:

Forever21 Skirt
Strawberry Blazer
H&M Tube Top
QVC Necklace
XAppeal Wedges


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...