July 2, 2012

Style Files: Alter Ego

So I once again had the pleasure of working with Ken Bruggeman of Ken Bruggeman Photography on this amazing shoot idea we had. We did this shoot at the beginning of June and afterwards I noticed in the June issue of Elle with Kristen Stewart, and now the July issue of Vogue with Emma Stone that both show the same shoot concept. The concept of our shoot was to have the same outfit, but styled in a feminine way and then have a masculine version of the outfit as well. I wanted to shoot in black and white since I think it has a certain feel to it. I hope you guys enjoy the pictures and make sure to go check out more of Ken's work he's great at what he does :) Also I put the Kristen and Emma pictures from their shoots down below as well. Until next time -XOXO A-





























No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...