January 15, 2012

Review: Maybelline Instant Age Rewind Concealer

The other day when I was out shopping I picked up this concealer because I've heard good things about it, and wanted to give it a try. Now I don't have extremely dark under eye circles, but I'm always looking for a good concealer that covers the darkness I do have. I've tried this for 2 days now and I actually really do like it. For me it gives the coverage I need. The consistency is also very nice and creamy. I do wish it came in more shades though because they only offer 5 plus a brightner, and I probably could go a shade lighter. The shade I got was light and the fair was too light so thats the only complaint I really have about the product. The packaging is nice in the fact that the applicator is a sponge. I personally blend it in with my finger or a brush though. The price of this product isn't bad either it's only $8.99 and you can get it anywhere really Ulta, drugstore, grocery store etc.
My rating for this product on a scale of a 1-5 is a 4.
   


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...