January 31, 2012

Aria's look on Pretty Little Liars

I've Got A Secret Can You Keep It?
Swear this one you'll save

Better lock it in your pocket, taking this one to the GRAVE

If I show you then I know you wont tell what I said

Cause two can keep a secret if one of them is DEAD...


Alright dolls I love Arias makeup look in Pretty Little Liars. I really like the look of smokey liner and super long lashes. Below are the products I used to create this look. So until next time.
-xoxo A-

NYC High Definition Mascara
NYX eye liner pencil in black

Loreals Balm in Tender Mauve
elf blush in Berry Merry

Maybelline Champange Fizz shadow
NYX shadow in Black

Grey from elfs smokey eye edition palette

Heres some other videos you might like:

I never heard the whole song before, but here it is.

Heres my review on the book series.

Heres the opening theme to Pretty Little Liars.

2 comments:

  1. Great post. I love how your look turned out! Thanks for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a fab look, its right on point girl, good job!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...