January 24, 2012

Review: Maybellines Dream Bouncy Blush

Dream Bouncy Blush



Candy Coral, Hot Tamale, and Plum Wine


Ok girls so another product I wanted to try out thats new for Spring is Maybellines Dream Bouncy Blush. I got three colors in: Candy Coral, Hot Tamale, and Plum Wine. Now the reason I got these colors is because I read and watched numorous reviews. I heard that the lighter ones in the collection are not very pigmented so I went for the darkest shades they offer. I have to say I really like these. Now I haven't tried any of the lighter ones so I can't say if the reviews I read are true. The colors I got though are nicely pigmented and are buildable if you want a bold look, but I personally just like a wash of color thats noticable. The feel of these is like a memory foam mattress. So the consistancy is something I've never seen before, and it's pretty cool.  Now you can't press down real hard on them, and swirl your finger around or you'll make a mess. You just need to gently move your finger in a circular motion to pick up the color. I also like the small convient packaging. So this is a product I'd recommend just go for the darker colors.  


Overall Rating: 4 Stars


2 comments:

  1. Do you know if there is any possible way to get that in Norway?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thats a good question,I'm not sure. If you can get it in Norway you should be able to find it at a local drugstore. Other wise check out Maybelline.com you can order products right from their website.

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...